Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October 6, 2014

So I was transferred and I am now in Broomall PA. Which is where the
mission home and mission office are. We drive past Presidents house
almost daily, which is new and I don't know that I will ever be used
to that haha. But Broomall is good thus far.
We have an investigator John who is scheduled to be baptized in two
weeks. We are teaching him and his fiancée is a member we are working
with too. They are awesome. I am excited to be working with them, we
see them several times a week. We got to read the Book of Mormon with
John last night and it was neat. He was telling us about some stresses
in his life, and we can't tell anyone what to do, but the member that
was with us said pray. And as we read that was what stood out many
times in chapter. It was awesome! So neat to see that the Book of
Mormon answers questions and resolves concerns.
Man life is good here!
We have closets from Heaven in our apt too, which is nice :)
Oh and my comp is Sister Mayburry. She is from Utah and she is a hoot.
We laugh a lot! And we both have a sweet tooth... So that's unifying
:) and fattening... But all is good! I have a work out video from Sis
Shaia that I am doing everyday this transfer.
I have lots of dying goals: finish the Book of Mormon once more,
finish Preach my Gospel once more, be caught up in my journal before
going home, work out GOOD EVERYDAY - pray for that one for me will
you? Sister Sagers was the first comp to get me to really exercise and
to work out good. We ran almost everyday for two transfers so I know
it's possible. Now I just gotta do it!

Just do it!

That's my new motto. Not exercising? Just do it! Not journaling? Just
do it! Not reading..... JUST DO IT EVERYONE! I do not ask, tell,
invite or talk about you doing things I have not done or am not doing
myself. I don't know how else I can say it but reading, praying and
attending church are vital!
More so than I ever realized.

That is one thing I will change when I get home. I need to be better
at studying my scriptures everyday, not just reading a verse before
bed to get rid of my guilty conscious. Anyhow, that is one thing that
will change for the rest of my life.

I did get your box mom, thanks for the taffy :) Glad you got to enjoy
your time at the coast :) sounds like things are going along crazy as
normal. I'm glad your able to be spending time with Karen and Deanna.
And that your enjoying some time after being released.

I was released as a sister training leader, I had a feeling I would be
so I was semi preparing for it, but you never really know with
transfers what will happen!
But I am enjoying it. I didn't realize how much time it really took to
hold such a calling, and I am enjoying having the evenings to talk
with Sis Maybury, journal, or just sit for a few minutes and do
absolutely nothing! I literally haven't had five minutes to sit and do
nothing in 6 months. It's nice to have a little bit of time for myself
again.

Well life is grand here. We are working and living and loving life.
Oh by the way a random man came to the chapel during conference and he
lived in Beaverton area for a while. He asked if he could get your
phone number to call you and tell you that he saw me... So I gave it
to him, so you will probably be getting a phone call from a random old
man if he has not called yet.
Sorry.

Hum, well life is grand. We still have to do laundry so I jump off so
we can head out soon. I love you all! Thanks for your continued love, prayers and support!


Oh and as for mail, we are at the mission office quite frequently as
of lately so you can send all packages there. Letters you can send
either place to the office or to:
my apartment address till Nov 10th!!


15 Dougherty Blvd N-4
Glen Mills PA 19342

Or the mission office is listed below.

Love you all! Thanks for your love and prayers, keep em up! I still
need them all :)
Sister Kindra Wilson

Pennsylvania Philadelphia Mission
721 Paxon Hollow Road suite B
Broomall PA 19008

No comments:

Post a Comment