Monday, October 14, 2013


I have  new friends in Maryland! They helped Kindra transfer to Bethlehem and  have sent me several photos and notes. I received this email from her last week with a couple of pictures of the Star on the hill outside Bethlehem. I wanted to share....

Good Afternoon,
 
I wanted to let you know we had another opportunity to see your daughter and had the chance to take her and her companion out to dinner last weekend after conference.  She was trying to get a picture of the Bethlehem Star for you on her camera, but it didn't take, I got a couple on the cell phone that were a little better, but they are still a bit dark.  Also, they sent a picture to me today of the fuzzy Halloween Pajama pants I had found for them - I figured it was getting cold! 
 
I hope this finds you well and I am happy to report she is doing very well.  I have enjoyed getting to know her a little more and all I can say is Wow!  You have one sweet, special daughter.  She is super neat and they have been doing incredible work in their area.  We are hearing many compliments about them.
 
Take care and have a wonderful week!
 
Love,

Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment