Sunday, January 6, 2013

Why hello friends!

My name is Kindra Wilson. I am 22 years old and I have been dreaming for years about when it would finally be my turn to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Women have the option of serving a mission and up until recently have served at the young age of 21. I waited for my 21st birthday with anxiety and anticipation, and when it came I knew that it was not quite my time to go.
Turns out I was right. But now my time has come. I have an appointment with my Bishop this Tuesday night and will hopefully be able to activate my papers then. I will return here with updates on my papers progress, and when I get my call I will announce to you where I am going! Guesses up until we find out are always fun to read so guess away!
I will also have my sister and mom post my emails here for you to read while I am in the field. I think this will be the easiest way to allow everyone to read my letters and see some of the pictures that I send home (hopefully). So tell our friends and anyone is welcome to read this blog. I also have one that is my actual life story type blog so if you are interested check it out in the about me stuff.
Thank you all for your support and well wishes, prayers are always appreciated and I wish you the best! Have a great day! With Love, Kindra

No comments:

Post a Comment